Sunday, June 20, 2010 somehow, this brought tears to my eyes after watching itsome childhood memories just flooded backand i was instantly reminded of my grandmahow she always showered me with the most unconditional love one could ever ask for in this worldand how selfish and childish i'd been during her last daysi remembered how she brought me to school...how she carried my school bag when i was a child..how she always brought me to the mama shop to buy my fav snacks..how she brought me my fav snacks...how she cooked my fav food..how she always took care of me when i was sick...how she would stand by and watch me eat my dinner at times when i came home late n e rest of the family had already finished dinner..how she tucked me into bed every night...how she would still call me every morning just to say words of encouragement to me when i was taking my O levels...how i'd always taken everything for granted..assuming that she'll always be there no matter whatit was only on that fateful day 4 years ago that i realised the hard way...she had cancer. she was dying. she would no longer be with me...not for long.suddenly it just felt as though there wasn't enough time to be with her.my world came crashing down.thoughts ran through my head.Ah Ma, I imagined you being there on my poly graduation day, standing beside me, my arm around your shoulders as we smiled and posed at the camI imagined you smiling happily as you received the handbag I bought for you with my first salary from my first proper job after graduationI imagined you there, as I served you tea on my wedding dayAll these...I could only imagineFor you're no longer hereI'm sorry I was never a good grandaughterAnd I thank God for giving me such a wonderful grandmotherand I thank God for a wonderful grandpa and dadI just can't bring myself to tell them how much I appreciate all that they've done for meas much as I wanna tell them how much I love them, I just cant bring myself toAnd I know there's still many things I haven't done enoughand I pray that I'll soon be rid of my self-consumed worldand I hope that until thenit won't be too late Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 11:27 PM
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 11:27 PM