<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/minasan_ohaiyogozaimasu/moon220406.mp3" loop=infinite>
Tales of the Told.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

ommo. I can FINALLY upload pics.
okay shall take this opportunity to upload before Blogger goes nuts again-.-


well, some pics from last Sat.
met up with Jess and Kelly
and we talked and camwhored.
teehee







I haven't met up with her for more than a year!!!!!!






some pics from ytd
haha our initial plan was to go cycling at ECP
but it poured while I was at Dover
so dude and I met up for dinner at JP
and somehow, we ended up at the library
studied Korean, read CLEO, and camwhored.
hahahha

and yea, wacky and retarded poses, as usual (:


wl my leg looks ultra huge here. lol









okay finally one that looks more convincing



okay i admit. we were camwhoring most of the time, not reading.hahah



i love CLEO mag.
hahah it has very interesting stuff inside
mmmmmmm
=p



okay that's the end of my so very random post
shall dedicate a post to my FT boys SOON!!
okay I PROMISE
but pls pray for me that my Blogger allows me to upload pics, if not...RAHHH


oh it's 12: 04am now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING VONNNIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are officially 20!!!!!!!
(wake up wake up, it's alrd 12:07 as I type now. the clock doesn't stop at 08/07/09 11:59 k)



whooooo!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
May all your wishes and dreams come true!!
Have a splendid birthday!!!
I shall see you tmr!! hoho (:





some very random notes:
-Amy will work hard at Korean
-Amy will continue to job-hunt (and hopefully she'll finally land a job instead of having random ppl bombing her calls every single day and giving her false hopes.ZZZZ)


Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
12:12 AM

Her

Amy 이에미
15 Nov 1989
Photobucket
Bi-polar eccentricity
CLAN♥재미
Music
Language
Dance


Rant


Exits
Von Blogger
NoRa Blogger
Ji Na Blogger
Munirah Blogger
Ket Blogger
Ling Blogger
Stalker Blogger
MOI-ians Blogger
Jess DD Blogger
Kelly BS Blogger
Char Blogger
Sissy Blogger
Credits: Pic frm deviantART. Skin by Abyss Lee.
________________________
Archives
May 2008;
June 2008;
July 2008;
August 2008;
September 2008;
October 2008;
November 2008;
December 2008;
January 2009;
February 2009;
March 2009;
April 2009;
May 2009;
June 2009;
July 2009;
August 2009;
September 2009;
October 2009;
November 2009;
December 2009;
January 2010;
February 2010;
March 2010;
April 2010;
May 2010;
June 2010;
July 2010;
October 2010;
November 2010;
January 2011;
February 2011;