Friday, May 22, 2009

it seems only yesterday when I received this card. haha













The very first friend I made in TP. I'll miss you, my FOC mate and design mate.

My fav Wan Wan!!!!






The 2 bitches who stayed with me throughout these 3 years. Yep, i'm glad our clique remained together from Day 1, til' the end.
Haha, it's officially our last day in school, and we're still as retarded and spastic as ever. I'll never forget the both of you.
KETTY POH LING LING is LOVE!!! ^^


Words cannot express my heartfelt thanks and love towards my family members, who have always showered unconditional love towards this spoilt brat all these years.
And Ah Ma, I think it's my biggest regret that you aren't able to witness this with your own eyes. But I believe you're still constantly watching over us from up above.
AH MA, I'VE GRADUATED!!!!!!



And a BIG THANK YOU to GF (my camera man cum stalker for e day), for taking time off to attend my Grad Ceremony!!!
hahaha.
Thanks alot for running around with this Blur (and Aloof) Queen, while carrying her heavy bag!
LOVE YOU MANY MANY!!
고마워 친구야
It'll be your turn next year! :D



Yes, guys!
it's OFFICIAL!!!
We've GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!
haha. times flies eh.
It's time to move on and kickstart another new chapter in our lives, and embark on a whole new journey....a journey with new beginnings and whole new uncertainties and challenges...
Although we're all gonna go our different ways now, I just wanna say, thanks for these 3 years of craze, madness, laughter and even tears.
Those moments will be fondly cherished and greatly missed.
Just a quote to share.
'We came together as strangers, but we leave as eternal friends.'
MOI-ians, WE RAWK!!!!
=)
Well, a little smth, courtesy of Ket. haha
"Officially Graduated! No more late night Chionging. No more hours of rendering. No more " F*** hardrive crash! " No more red bulls to stay awake in class No more long Queue at Xerox No more " eh follow me smoke break " No more 3 hours break No more whole class MSN conference during lesson and the list goes on. School had been AWESOME. The MADNESS had been a memorable one."
Misses and loves.
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
3:50 PM