Saturday, May 16, 2009 Current life seems fucked up with no aimsnothingIt doesn't matter what others have to sayIt doesn't deter what I want or plan to doCos' it's my life, it's now or never.I ain't gonna live forever.It's been bugging meAnd I question myself. Am I thinking way too much?And why is my conscience pricking me when I clearly think that I did nothing wrong.Or maybe that's only how I feel.Human relations. A complex web.Maybe it's best to distant yourself from people and not get too attached.It'll save so much trouble and pain in the long run.Will it? Will it not?I need to talk.But certain things, certain words, can't be spoken.And what's the point when the person who used to hear isn't able to right now.Or perhaps, she no longer will...It's complicating how one can never know the truth that's lingering in one's thoughts... Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 11:35 PM
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 11:35 PM