<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/minasan_ohaiyogozaimasu/moon220406.mp3" loop=infinite>
Tales of the Told.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

headed back to school for a short while today
yes, for e purpose of collecting our grad robes
wl it's seriously fugly....
rah can't imagine having to wear that in..let me count...in exactly 21 days' time!!
and speaking of which, I haven't bought my formal wear for e ceremony!!
darn


well, on another note, I'm kinda excited about getting to wear the 'Harry Potter' magical robe, though.
hahahahha
who cares anyway. we'll all look stupid and ugly together right, folks?
hahaha


it was kinda strange yet familiar to walk around e campus after so long
but wth, as much as i hate to admit, I miss TP.
lol




oh well, dined at Pizza Hut with Ah Ling after that.
lol it was retarded how we actually forgot that we could actually ask Ket about e Pizza Hut locations since she worked there-.-

whoo!! and we had a FULL meal.
ya damn full.
but NICEEE fooddd.
seriously missed Pizza Hut

we went all e way to Cine to catch "Revolutionary Road" after that
nice plot, great script and acting.
overall, quite awesome movie.
but sorry, it's M18.
hahahha so for you YOUNG and UNDERAGED folks out there, too bad.lol

oh speaking of Cine, I was at this area where they screen trailers on big screen, with all e audio played thru solid surround system.
yes let me repeat.
SOLID SURROUND SYSTEM.
so Ling and I were there, waiting for our free popcorns, when...
the trailer of "Dance Subaru" played.
and I believe, ALL Cassiopeias should know by now, our 5 "Heavenly Gods" sang e soundtrack for that movie. and it's the OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK.
soo...
I was like just standing there very randomly, when it just played thru the SOLID SURROUND SYSTEM
and it was the CHORUS part, which I think is the Ultimate Killer (sorry no biasness intended here =p )
I BLOODY FELT LIKE STABBING MYSELF
*inner fangirl scream
Thank God I SUPPRESSED well. (*winks at a PARTICULAR SOMEONE. teehee)


so...here's some pics.
wl i realised Ling and I nvr really took pics together throughout these 3 years.
how lols is that.



wl she said this pic looks the best. my head is DARN HUGE lah. lol


this...not as good.hahaha



I thought this pic looked e best, but she said her head looks big here. lol
I still tagged u on Facebook. nyahahhahahh




Life needs to stop being so stagnant.


Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
11:59 PM

Her

Amy 이에미
15 Nov 1989
Photobucket
Bi-polar eccentricity
CLAN♥재미
Music
Language
Dance


Rant


Exits
Von Blogger
NoRa Blogger
Ji Na Blogger
Munirah Blogger
Ket Blogger
Ling Blogger
Stalker Blogger
MOI-ians Blogger
Jess DD Blogger
Kelly BS Blogger
Char Blogger
Sissy Blogger
Credits: Pic frm deviantART. Skin by Abyss Lee.
________________________
Archives
May 2008;
June 2008;
July 2008;
August 2008;
September 2008;
October 2008;
November 2008;
December 2008;
January 2009;
February 2009;
March 2009;
April 2009;
May 2009;
June 2009;
July 2009;
August 2009;
September 2009;
October 2009;
November 2009;
December 2009;
January 2010;
February 2010;
March 2010;
April 2010;
May 2010;
June 2010;
July 2010;
October 2010;
November 2010;
January 2011;
February 2011;