Thursday, April 9, 2009 i watched this movie today.again.for the 5th time.and i'm still awed by it.it makes me believe, once again,that there is true love in this worldand that love can do miraclesbringing me back to you, and taking us away, together. I'll Be Seeing You - Billie HolidayI'll be seeing youIn all the old familiar placesThat this heart of mine embracesAll day through.In that small cafe;The park across the way;The children's carosel;The chestnut trees;The wishin' well.I'll be seeing youIn every lovely summer's day;In every thing that's light and gay.I'll always think of you that way.I'll find youIn the morning sunAnd when the night is new.I'll be looking at the moon,But I'll be seeing you.I'll be seeing youIn every lovely summer's day;In every thing that's light and gay.I'll always think of you that way.I'll find youIn the morning sunAnd when the night is new.I'll be looking at the moon,But I'll be seeing you.PS: I know someone's gonna call me some hardcore hopeless romantic again after reading this entry. lolbut, hell, I LOVE 'THE NOTEBOOK'(: Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 4:26 PM
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 4:26 PM