Tuesday, January 13, 2009
it's amazing how so many things can go wrong in just one day
in just a matter of a few hours
i was too shocked until I didn't know whether to cry, laugh, curse,
or what
but i'm glad (and surprised)
i took this better than I thought i would
Thank you Ket and Ling, for abandoning ur work for a while just to help me search my lost footages (Susan loves you)lol
Thank you Danny dearest, for offering your help (you are really the nicest guy i ever met)
Thank you GF, for talking nonsense and for making 'my man' sing into the phone, to cheer me up. (that really worked) HAHHHHHAHA
Thank you Vonnie darling, for mysteriously appearing whenever I'm feeling down. (maybe this is telepathy.LOL)
and last but not least,
Thank you Rachel, for offering me your extra days. I really appreciate it.
Thank you people. MUCH LOVES. <3
this may be hard
but i've got to hang on, deal with it
hopefully everything will turn out fine
Every word I said is true. This I Promise You.
teehee
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
12:19 AM