Tuesday, December 16, 2008
bro's right
it's my life
and at the end of the day, I choose what I want
if you want something so much
go get it
the ecstasy of the stage
the fluency of the language
those are what I want
I know this is random
but after the talk with Ket and guys ytd, I can't help but wonder
is it that easy to just French kiss someone whom you have no feelings for? Okay, maybe no tongue, just kiss.
And is it that easy to just go to bed with some person and wake up next day feeling as if it's just any other normal day in your life? Okay, even if that person's your bf/gf.
I won't say I'm exactly conservative to the extent of only allowing my partner to hold my pinky finger after 3 months of dating and such,(gf knows I'm how liberal.lol)
but then again,
French is okay, but sex before marriage..hmmm...
but isn't French an invitation to sex?
since it's such a total turn-on
at least that's what I think.
haha
ok end of random-ness
back to REAL WORK
wish me Good Luck for my shoots
may everything go well
and nothing screw up
and a big Thank You to my Bro, Ket, Ling, and Ryan
I'm really DESPERATE for talents right now, or else the shoot can't go on.
Thank you people!
Lots of love!!
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
11:28 PM