Saturday, November 22, 2008
arghh
the greatest irony just happened
i saw DB on Junior mag's cover, at Sol Mart Cine
so i got high, picked it up to get a closer look
and when i realised that it came with free posters, with all 5 individual A4 posters of them (as i presumed)
that's it,
i bloody screamed and grabbed it
when i got home, i just unrolled the posters immediately
and when i realised that the posters were POSTER SIZE, and that it wasn't joined together,
I JUST JUMPED WITH JOY
and when i saw Jae Jae
______________________________________________________________________________
then
THE HORROR CAME
I turned to the back of the poster
and i saw FT at the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was like &%%$%&(*)(*(&*@&@^&^$)(#)($_)#*^$&^*!@^%!^&!*
WTH!!!!!!
erm, this is like having to choose between your lover & your brother (and there's jaejin too.LOL)
how could i possibly paste Jae Jae up, while the rest of FT remains unseen at the back
and I WOULD BE MAD to paste FT up, and leave JAe Jae at the back. THERE IS NO FRIGGIN WAY I'M GONNA DO IT. LIKE HELL NO.
and this isn't the end yet
i proceeded to the rest of the posters,
and i saw Yunho, okay he looks hot, then turned to the back, and WHOSE FRH was at the back (but i couldnt care less about this, cos WHOSE FRH can jolly well rot at the back of my wall for nobody's business)
next, i saw Junsu, mann he looked HOT, the back was a pic of the 5 db boys, but they looked damn small, so nvm
okay the real horror comes NOW
I saw Changmin. whoo!!hot!
when i turned to the back, WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
MICKY????????????????????
^#&$^#*&$*(#&$()#*Z$*^%&^$&$^#Z$^%^%*(#&*($*(&$(*#
WAIT.
I can't bring myself to paste it EITHER way, and let one person be at the back
GET IT??
damn it.
there goes my dream of getting all 5 individual posters of them up on my wall
dashed.
ARGHH DAMMNIT????
I feel so friggin' CHEATED
rahh as in seriously
I AM HOW ANNOYED
this is the FIRST TIME i friggin' spent 20 plus bucks on a magazine which is written in a foreign language which I only partially understand
and this is what it did to me
ARGHHH
whatever
I need to think
whatever it is
I WANT JAE JAE UP ON MY WALL
RAHHH
sorry for being so insane
the stress has made me
RAWR
nvm, the magazine has ALOT of pics
and I saw SUPER JUNIOR inside too!!!
HOHOHO.
>.<
and anyway, THANK YOU LYN, PARK JI NA, and MICH for the present!!!!
I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=p

Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
1:22 AM