Saturday, November 15, 2008 today's the day I finally found outwhat a fool I amhow much of an idiot I had been all alongit never struck me that it would matter so much to methank you Suju for spending this day with mewhen everyone else have either forgotten, too busy, or can't be botheredI finally know how insignificant I amhahahathis is fuckin' hilariousto think i thought this year would be funyet here I am, typing in my roomwhen I thought I would be out there with my friends nowthis is the most unforgettable birthday everthe bestmaybe i should turn these words on myself"just fuck off and die"who the hell do u think you arewhy should ANYONE even wanna spend this day with youomg how funnywhat a Happy Birthday Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 2:40 PM
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 2:40 PM