Wednesday, November 19, 2008 hoho. my cousins came over today.they'll be staying at my house til Fri.luckily I completed my script yesterday. more or less.we played Uno and talked nonsense.yes that guy in my dp is my boyfriend, and the guy on my wall is my husband. LOLand omg Brian, please just stop saying Q. for it reminds me of KYU. looking at them reminds me of childhood innocence.where one simply doesn't have any worries.where everything is pure.no lies, or deceit.those were the days.i was trying to be retarded. lolthat boy in the centre thinks Siwon is handsome. hahahha.Brian was too preoccupied with his PSP to pose with Jasper and I.I told you my recent obsession is OMONA.can' believe I actually thought today was still Tues.gosh. lost track of days. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 6:54 PM
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 6:54 PM