Thursday, October 2, 2008 okay saw this quiz at someone's blog.basically, u just have to put your music player on shuffle mode.the current song u're listening to is the answer for each question.just keep going. it's FUN!~1. How are you feeling today? I'm Coming - RainHILARIOUS2. Will you get far in life? Honey 소원 - SNSD That means I won't get far. cos HONEY kills >.< 3. How do your friends see you? 하루 하루 - Big BangOh girl, I cry, cry.You're my all, say goodbye, bye.Oh my love, don't lie lie.You're my heart, say goodbye.LOL?4. Will you get married?사랑이라 부르는 이름 - F.T. Island.........5. What is your best friend's theme song? I Never Let Go - TVXQwth?6. What is the story of your life? 지워도 - Lynokay now i desperately need to find out what 지워도 means...7. What was high school like?잊혀진계절 (Forgotten Season) – TVXQ how emo?8. How's your life going? Keep In Touch - Super Junioryea we need to keep in touch, pals. haha9. What's the best thing about your friends? 하지말래요 (They Said To Stop) - F.T. Islandhaha what?10. What song will they play during your funeral? Ment # 1 - Super JuniorSuJu's gonna intro themselves at my funeral??? okay i died a happy death. hahahha.11. How does the world see you in? 다음날 - Big Bang Seungriweird?12. Do people secretly lust after you? 상처 (Wound) - 류시원 (Ryu Shi Won)okay that's totally apa.13. How can you make yourself happy?Flower Lady - TVXQwl i just flew to paradise. HAHAHHA14. What should you do with your life? 잘해봐 (Good Luck!!) - Super Junior Hyea in need of some luck. haha15. Will you ever have children?Ment #3 - Super Juniorerm.. SuJu talking about ramyon and bulgogi? weird!16. What song would you strip to? How Do I Say - Shinhwaokay this is wrong...LOL17. What is your deep dark secret?눈을 떠도 감아도 (Having Eyes Opened or Closed) – Lyn okay maybe i close one eye to many things. ahha.18. What does your mum think of you? Innocence - Avril Lavignenow that's total bullshit19. What is your enemy's theme song?미워요 (Hateful) – Seeya Okay I totally died of laughter.20. What song to be played at your wedding?Welcome To SJ World - Super JuniorWL I DIED. TOTALLY DIED. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 1:09 AM
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 1:09 AM