Wednesday, June 18, 2008
okay. finally done with 2 proposals for TV prog design Assignment 1.
goin to consult Wahidah tmr.
just hope she doesn't pin-point too much or ask me to redo or anything.
i'll just fume up or smth
chillling for a SHORT while now
omg.
ComDA research still not done yet.
ahh ltr.
but i'm sleepy. omg
hahahhahahhah.
we reminisced on the 90s' songs in class today.
From BSB to Westlife to Nsync to A1
You are my fire, the one desire.
Show me the meaning of being lonely..(everyone cracks up at this. i dunno why. but hell, i LOVE this song to e max ^^ i was so crazy ovr Nick BSB last time.hahahha!!)
I'll see you once again, my love..(Bryan MacFadden!!hahhaha *screams)
Wihin this bed of earth just like a rose..
It ain't no lie baby Bye Bye Bye..(still rmb how i sang it to describe a particular someone back in pri sch.hahahhahaha. i wonder how he's doing now =x)
hahahhaha. and it's really amazing how EVERYONE just sang along
it's really unbelievable how everyone could still remember all those lyrics and tunes without making a single mistake.hahahhhaha. after soooooooooooooooooo many years. omg.
really miss the boyband era
still rmb how i was sooooooooooooooooo crazy over Westlife and A1's Ben last time.
ahahhahhaa
and how much i loved 'Like A Rose' by Ben
my bro classified me as a gone case back then.
hahahha
ok i'm actually listenin to it on youtube now.
i HAD that cd, until my bro lost it at some sch performance back in pri sch.
omg. how ancient.
and of cos, there's Trademark's "Only Love", my ALL-TIME fav.
still rmb how CRAZYYY i went ovr that song back in year 2000.
i practically bet with my bro during Perfect 10's Top 20 countdown every week that this song would definitely top the charts, and it did, and stayed there for 5 weeks.
Nsync's "Bye Bye Bye" was just classic. stayed at the top for a rock solid 12 weeks.
hahha. it's a walk down memory lane. how nostalgic.
Like A Rose - Ben A1
And as I look into your eyes
I see an angel in disguise
Sent from God above
For me to love
To hold and idolise
And as I hold your body near
I see this month through to a year
And then forever on
'Til life is gone
I'll keep your loving near
And now I've finally found my way
To lead me down this lonely road
All I have to do
Is follow you
To lighten off my load...
You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe
You open doors that close
In a world where anything goes
You gave me strength so I stand tall
Within this bed on earth
Just like a rose
And when I feel like hope is gone
You give me strength to carry on
Each time I look at you
There's something new
To keep our loving strong
I hear you whisper in my ear
All of the words I long to hear
How you'll always be
Here next to me
To wipe away my tears
And now I've finally found my way
To lead me down this lonely road
All I have to do is follow you
To lighten off my load
You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe
You open doors that close
In a world where anything goes
You gave me strength so I stand tall
Within this bed of earth
Just like a rose
And though the seasons change
Our love remains the same
Just like a rose
You face the thunder
When the sunshine turns to rain
Just like a rose
You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe
You open doors I close (ohuaaaaaaaaa)
In a world where anything goes
You gave me strength so I stand tall
Within this bed of earth
Just like a rose
You give me strength so I stand tall
Within this bed of earth
Just like a rose
gosh. the good old days.
ok am listenin to BSB's "show me the meaning of being lonely" now. ok this song has a lot of meaning for me okay. oh well, everything's so yesterday, though. I'm alrd over it, or him, to be more specific. haha.
tell me why i can't be there where you are. there's something missing in my heart.
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
12:13 AM