Monday, June 16, 2008
I'm feeling EUPHORIC rite now.
DAMN HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
cos i'm listenin to the SUPER SHOW CD which i just bought just now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (after having a damn hard time taking CD 2 out.wth)
wah lau MAJOR LIAGONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
ONE LOVE ONE LOVE ONE LOVE ONE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KRY's voice just gives me chills, srsly
AHHHHHH they sound damn good LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the rest tooo
AHHHHHHHHHHH ONE LOVEEEEEEEEEE
wl my mind can't think straight now.
i'm just HIGH HIGH HIGH
wl one love
I MUST GO TO SUPER SHOW BY HOOK OR BY CROOK
omg
i'm goin maddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
omg ELF is singing Marry U for Suju.
arghh damn tears are forming in my eyes.
piang. how touching can this get.
haii wish i could be part of it.
gahh.
go ELFs GO!!!!
anw, THANK YOU PARK JI NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teehee
for the JAE, Moo Moo keychain and Monkey!!!!!
teehee
wl damn high srsly. woohoo!!!!
AHHHHHHH damn cute!!!!!!!
i shall bring them with me wherever i go. HAHAHHAHA >.<
anw, sidetrack. change emotions abit. I can't believe how the camera just ZOOMED AWAY and showed some other bloody footages when Eunhyuk was doing his solo. WTH seriously. and damnnit. it's not the FIRST time okay. srsly. Mr Cameraman / Cameramen, I know Eunhyuk may not be good-looking or pretty or whatever, but hellooooo, he's doing his SOLO, shouldn't you like zoom in on him or at least film him or smth. How could u just zoom out like that. Couldn't even see ANYTHING. dunno what the hell that was supposed to mean. Arghh.
That guy's got TALENT okay. TALENT. Even though he may be lacking in the looks department, he can sing, dance, rap and whatever else okay.
seriously.
STOP BEING SO FUQIAN OKAY.
stupid. gahh. talking abt it just makes my blood boil. it hurts okay. gahh.
whatever. I love you all the same, Lee Hyuk Jae!! teehee. ^___^
PS: sorry for all the caps and endless screaming. I'm just in a current state of HIGH. hahhaa.
omg i'm so gonna put that Super Show poster up on my wall!!! (Park Ji Na, Sungmin looks DAMN CUTE there rite. HAHAHHAHHAAAHHAAHHHA)
ahhh exciteddddddddddd
okay gotta think of how to rearrange my alrd cmi wall 1st.hahahha
i'm off.chowz!
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
12:13 AM