Thursday, June 26, 2008 Let me screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmI FINALLY COMPLETED ALL MY EFFIN' PROPOSALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHbye bye proposals.so long. (till next blk. nxt wk. but WHO CARES)and tmr's the LAST TV Prog Design.woohoo!!!Bye Wahidah. I hope we don't meet again.mean. but whatever.hahahha.Daiying, girl, it's gonna be your turn nxt blk!oh well, although it's also gonna be OUR turn to suffer.wl Motion Graphics. tell me why I even chose it in e same place.zzzzzzzzand..YESSA!!!!!ket and I shall like eat durians for lunch EVERYDAY starting from 28th July all the way to 17th Oct. roflsame company yo bitch!hahaha. ^^mann. it's been a long long time since i felt so highsuch a hectic block (not like e previous blks weren't) but well, it's OVEROVEROVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*jumps aroundokay. wait. not really.still got final pitch tmr.but who cares.it's just a damn pitch.get it ovr n done with.then i can slack for 3 days, till hell starts all ovr again on mon.and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!!i haven't bought any present yet,cos' i have nothing in mind.why is it always so diff. to buy presents for guys.zzzzzzzzzz Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 12:23 AM
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars 12:23 AM